The snack of Olympic champions
Energetic, mineral and vitamin bomb originally from Mesopotamia, where it was cultivated since 3,000 BC. Many top athletes know that Dates are a perfect source of essential substances needed to perform the best physical performance. It has the highest energy value of all the fruits! It grows on palm trees in subtropical deserts. With their long life and carbohydrate content (50%) they were used desert as fast and rich source of nutrients by Bedouins crossing the inhospitable. It is an ideal meal during physical fatigue.
- Despite its sweetness, Dates don’t increase the glucosis level in blood and help prevent against clogged arteries.
- They are great for energy supply during physical activities.
- They also assist in the transfer of oxygen in the blood, and remove stomach cramps.
- They lower blood pressure.
- Eating dates is also good for our skin, hair, bones and teeth.
Vitamins and Minerals: Dates contain high amount of various amino acids. They are a rich source of magnesium, potassium, chlorine, iron and vitamins A, B and D.
Coutry of origin: Maroko