|Nutritional values||100 g||1 piece|
|Calorie||310 kcal||201.5 kcal|
|Energy||1,294 kJ||841.1 kJ|
|Fats||20 g||13.0 g|
|saturated||11 g||7.2 g|
|Carbohydrates||29.3 g||18.9 g|
|Sugars||18 g||11.7 g|
|Fiber||1.1 g||0.7 g|
|Proteins||2.9 g||1.3 g|
|Salt||0.1 g||0 g|
Do you know that dry ice has different properties to that in your home freezer? It can keep ice lollies in good shape all the way to you, but you need to be more careful when handling it.
Therefore always observe the following safety rules when working with dry ice:
• Wear protective gloves or goggles.
• Protect your skin from direct contact with it (risk of burns).
• Keep it away from children.
• Separate it from humans during transport (sublimation produces unbreakable CO 2).
• Always ventilate sufficiently when transporting by car.
And most of all, enjoy the contents of the thermobox!