The juicy delight of the American Indians
Pineapple is a tropical fruit from Ananas comosus. The name origins from southamerican indians, who called it “anana” and believed that this fruit harmonises the whole organism. Pineapple is highly valuable for people who aim to be healthy and beautiful.
- It is highly alkalizing, detoxicates the organism, hleps with digestion and sunstroke.
- It dismantles fat and celulite, cleans the urinal tracts, relaxes the heart veins, slows organism aging and regenrates tissue.
- Pineapple also contains the enzyme bromelin, which cures inflammation and protects bowls from parasites and unwanted bacteries.
- It is also suitable as an additional medicine for arthritis.
- Next is biotin, which improves the skin, hair and nails.
- According to Caribbean inhabitants, drinking of pineapple juice functions as an aphrodisiac.
Vitamins and Minerals:There is almost every existing vitamin in pineapple – especially B1, B2, B3 (niacin), B6, B7, C, E, a small amount of vitamin A and betacaroteb. It contains minerals – mostly calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, manganese, sulfur, sodium, phosphorus and potassium.
Country of origin:Costa Rica