A proven cure for your eyes
Blueberries are small blue berries growing on blackberry cherry blossoms used in folk healing for over 800 years. During World War II, their truly remarkable effect on sight was discovered. Pilots were served with a bowl of blueberries for better vision at night and in the dark. In addition to antioxidant action, they further support the flow of blood in the peripheral parts of the body and help in the treatment of varicose veins.
- They work positively against cancer.
- They help prevent cell damage.
- They protect body against free radicals, viruses and bacteria.
- They help cure number of diseases such as influenza, angina, bronchitis, rhinitis and other infectious and inflammatory diseases of mucous membranes.
- They act as a prevention of gloominess and are suitable for bowel problems and diarrhea.
Vitamins and Minerals: Contains tannins, antioxidants, bioflavonoids, carotenoids, provitamin A, resveratrol, vitamin C, vitamins B, micro- and macro (magnesium, potassium, manganese, iron, copper, zinc.
Country of origin: Russia