Health from grandpa’s orchard
Apples are told to be the healthiest fruit on earth. We all know the tale of Adam and Eve. They are a neccessary component of our diet. It is recommended to consume at least one apple per day. Apples have multiple positive effects on our health. The magnificent respect for this fruit is proved by one of the royal jewels – The Golden Apple.
- Approximately one third of the fruit consists of pectin, which swells in the stomach and binds excess fluid, toxic compounds and heavy metals.
- Subsequently, those toxins are ejected out from the body.
- That will be appreciated the most by patients with skin ailments, hemorrhoids, liver and kidney problems, arteriosclerosis, rheumatism and gout.
- Apples prevent the growth of colon cancer.
- They can be successfully applied in diarrheal diseases.
- They also have a beneficial effect on the gums, cleans and whitens teeth, removes plaque even.
- Apples enrich intestinal flora and prevent fermentation in the gut.
- They have anti-inflammatory and detoxification-regenerative effects, enhance immunity, have an impact on resistance to stress, fight infections, stimulate mood, increase vitality, and even rejuvenate.
- They even ensure proper function of muscles.
- They support memory, blood circulation, heart, blood vessels, and stabilize blood sugar levels.
Vitamins and Minerals: They contain vitamins A, B, C and E. A number of antioxidants and more than 30 mineral substances such as iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, calcium, carotene, unsaturated fatty acids and folic acid.
Country of origin: Czech Republic